Sending New Year’s greeting cards to clients and industry contacts is a fantastic approach to building goodwill, fostering brand loyalty, and saying thank you for their support this past year.
Studies have shown that people are more likely to do business with a company that regularly sends communication. In fact, sending New Year greetings is one of the three most effective ways of building lasting rapport and reaching out over multiple communication avenues.
Customers like to do business with people they like, and one of the best ways to build a long-term relationship is through memorable greeting cards.
Business Christmas 3D popup Greeting Card Messages
Wondering what to write in your business holiday card to clients? There are lots of ways to send your best wishes to your staff and customers.
- Best wishes for a happy new year filled with health, happiness, and spectacular success.
- A World of Good Wishes. One of the real joys this holiday season is the opportunity to say thank you and wish you the very best for the new year.
- Happy New Year. May you soar into the new year filled with health, happiness, and prosperity.
- Best wishes for a happy holiday season and our sincere thanks for your loyalty and goodwill throughout the year.
- Wintry Wishes. May this season bring you the gifts of peace, hope, and joy.
- You really nailed it this year, you made my holiday!
- I’m so thankful you work with me. No one does a better job.
- Wishing you a fantastic holiday season.
- I want to thank you for your support this year and trust we will have a successful new year together.
- Thank you so much for your business in [current year]!
- Warmest wishes from our family to yours this holiday season and always.
- Thank you for your patronage over the years.
- We are so thankful to have you as part of our family this holiday season.
- Thanks for letting us be part of your company this year. We’re looking forward to next year, too!
- Thanks for always being there for us. We’re looking forward to an incredible [next year] together.
- Teamwork makes the dream work! Season’s greetings… thanks again for everything!
- I hope your Holiday is full of joy, peace, and love.
- We hope that you and your family have a joyous holiday season with our best wishes.
- Thank you for being such an important part of our lives these past few years! We hope you have a joyous holiday season, filled with love, light, and plenty of happiness.
- It’s the season of love, joy, and giving.
- We hope that this holiday season brings you happiness, joy, cheer, and plenty of good things in store.
- Wishing you the best this holiday season! I’m looking forward to working with you again next year.
- I hope that your holiday is filled with cheer and all of your favorite things. May the New Year be filled with good fortune and happiness.
- Happy Holidays! I hope this holiday season is a joyful and blessed time for you and your family. May your company’s business and personal goals be fulfilled and all your wishes come true.
- It has been a pleasure working with you this year. Have a happy holiday season.
- We couldn’t have accomplished everything we did this past year without your help, so thank you for all of your hard work.
- Thank you for all your hard work this year, and I look forward to seeing what exciting adventures await us in the next year.
- I wish you all the happiness in the world this holiday season.
- Thank you for being there when I needed someone most! Have a great holiday.
When should holiday cards be sent to companies?
Holiday cards should be sent as early as possible. Sending your business holiday cards first class in late November helps ensure that they’ll arrive on time. Mailing early is preferable because many offices close early for holiday vacations.
You should send out Christmas cards 2-3 weeks before Christmas day, as long as the cards are sent domestically. If you’re planning on sending out business holiday cards, you can mail them anytime between Thanksgiving and New Year’s Eve.
When you should Print holiday 3D greeting Popup cards?
Make sure to order your Christmas cards 2-3 months before Christmas. This will help you avoid the Christmas card rush and get your greeting cards in time to sign, label, and mail them out.
In addition, you also need time to modify the card design and time to make samples before all production. It usually takes us at least 1 month to design, edit, sample and complete the order with 300 pcs.
If you’re still planning out your Christmas cards, check out our Christmas 3D Greeting Cards catalog. If you’re ready to start ordering your cards please contact us via email below the Website!